Golf at SunRidge Canyon is an adventure.
Nature plays a profound role in establishing the layout among the ridges in Fountain Hills in some of the most picturesque and dramatic stretches of natural land in the Sonoran Desert. Nestled between the canyon walls and foothills of the McDowell Mountains, on the edge of Scottsdale, this Keith Foster-layout features scenic elevation changes, bold design features and natural beauty that is simply awe-inspiring. From its beginning and all the way through the signature “Wicked 6” stretch of finishing holes, it’s no wonder why SunRidge Canyon is consistently ranked in the top 25 “Best Courses You Can Play” in Arizona by Golfweek and Golf Magazine and also hosted the 2014 PGA Club Professional Championship of Canada.
FUN FACTS ABOUT SUN RIDGE CANYON GOLF COURSE
- The Under Armour commercial with Jordan Speith, Gary Woodland, and Hunter Mahan was filmed at Sunridge Canyon.
- Sunridge Canyon hosted the 2014 PGA Club Professional of Canada.
- Our Golf Shop is stocked with a wide variety of equipment, apparel and accessories.
- SunRidge Canyon Golf Club offers the most diverse instructional programming in Scottsdale. Nowhere else can you find such a comprehensive menu of Top 100 and comprehensive instructional offerings.
- At no time during the year is Sunridge Canyon Golf Club cart path only - weather permitting.
- Sunridge Canyon has been a host of Wounded Warriors.
- Sunridge Canyon was voted the Best of Phoenix 2016 by The Phoenix New Times.
- SunRidge Canyon Golf Club is leading the way with introducing juniors to the world’s greatest game. Juniors 15 and under may play SunRidge for FREE with a full paying adult during a twilight round after 3:00 p.m. booked 1 day in advance.